Chin Ridge Seeds Ltd. is extremely proud to welcome Myrna Pearman to our team as our Resident Naturalist and Backyard Birding Expert!
Myrna is a biologist, writer and nature photographer. She has authored/co-authored a number of books about backyard bird feeding and creating natural habitats for wildlife including:
- Backyard Bird Feeding: A Saskatchewan Guide (with Trevor Herriot);
- Backyard Bird Feeding: An Alberta Guide;
- Winter Bird Feeding: An Alberta Guide;
- Nestboxes for Prairie Birds;
- NatureScape Alberta: Creating and Caring for Wildlife Habitat at Home (with Ted Pike);
- Water Gardening: A Prairie Guide;
- Mountain Bluebird Trail Monitoring Guide; and
- Children’s Bluebird Activity Booklet.
Myrna will be contributing blogs, videos, newsletter and social media content, how-to backyard birding tips and will be hosting Facebook Live events. In addition, she will help out at our Mother Nature’s® and Bird’s Choice® retail partner events.
"I have spent many years watching backyard birds and writing about backyard bird feeding. I have used Mother Nature's excellent bird seed for over two decades, so I am honoured to have been invited to become part of their team!"
~ Myrna Pearman
“Myrna is such a wealth of knowledge in the birding world, and we are extremely excited and happy to have her onboard!”
~Don Hubble, Chin Ridge Seeds Ltd.